dermenum® CAPILINE MOISTURISING PROTECTIVE DAY CREAM
- reduces skin reddening
- protects the weak blood vessels
- visibly hydrates and smoothes the skin
- strengthens the natural hydrolipid barrier of the skin
- protects the skin against the negative impact of environmental and atmospheric factors
- reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- reduces reddening
- lightens the skin and evens out the skin tone
- Everyday care of couperose skin prone to erythema, as well as skin with broken and dilated vessels.
Efficacy of the cream has been confirmed in dermatological application tests.
After regular use of the dermenum®capiline moisturising day cream for 4 weeks:
- 80% of respondents reported clearly hydrated skin
- 80% of respondents reported reduced skin redness**
- 76% of respondents reported smoothed epidermis
- 76% of respondents reported improved skin softness
Four-week application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory.
* used in combination with other preparations from the dermenum® capiline line of products.
dermenum® capiline moisturising day cream is an innovative product developed on the basis of the Regen 7 molecule, which in combination with Corallina Officinalis red algae extract, quercetins and Acerola fruit extract forms a unique active complex, which poses a positive influence on the condition and the look of the couperose skin.
A unique active substance. It is present only in dermenum® products.
According to application studies, this is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.
Corallina Officinalis red algae extract
Extract from calcium rich seaweed, which contains large amounts of microelements and trace elements (calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc) available in the form of easily absorbable bio complexes, which also easily penetrate the horny layer of the epidermis. It regenerates the skin structure, remineralises and rejuvenates epidermal cells.
Quercetin is one of the flavonoids known for their antioxidant properties. It reduces the permeability of blood vessels and strengthens these vessels. It protects the skin against detrimental impact of reactive oxygen species and against irritations.
Acerola fruit extract
Acerola fruit extract contains significant amounts of vitamin C, which makes it a strong antioxidant. It prevents skin photo-ageing and protects the skin against free radicals. This extract stands as the natural UV filter. It lightens the skin and evens out the skin tone. Due to carbohydrate content (glucose, fructose, sucrose) not only hydrates, but also conditions the skin.
Glycerine is a component ensuring effective skin hydration. It protects the hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis and limits the TEWL. It also improves the softness and elasticity of the skin.
Emollients are substances acting on the epidermal level (outermost layer of the skin) and ensuring proper skin hydration. By playing the role of a "dressing" protecting the skin against excessive water evaporation from the deeper layers of the skin, they reduce the risk of detrimental external factors penetrating into deep skin layers. They smooth and soften the epidermis. Emollients protect the hydrolipid epidermal layer by reducing the deficiency of lipids, which can frequently be eliminated by soaps or other washing agents.
The following emollients have been used in the dermenum® capiline moisturising and protective day cream: propylheptyl caprylate, isopropyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Apply a small amount of cream every morning on the skin of the face and neck, which has been thoroughly cleansed with a proper dermenum® capiline preparation. Gently tap and/or massage the preparation into the skin until it is fully absorbed. This cream is a perfect make-up base.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial results it is highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermenum® capiline products on a regular basis.
As far as couperose skin and skin prone to redness is concerned, it is highly advised to pay special attention when caring for this type of complexion. It is also recommended to:
- use skin care preparations dedicated for this particular type of skin, free of any exfoliating particles, warming or drying substances,
- avoid washing the face with hot and chlorinated water, as this can lead to the occurrence of reddening,
- cleanse the skin with gentle preparations, which ensure physiological pH, do not irritate and dry the skin (proper make-up removal lotions or wash gels for couperose skin),
- avoid mechanical peeling, warming masques, as well as cosmetic products based on alcohol,
- protect the skin against solar radiation (use creams with UVA/UVB filters) and avoid tanning beds,
- protect the skin against variable weather conditions, wind, cold,
- maintain a proper diet,
- use protective creams, which strengthen weak blood vessels and improve the natural protective barrier of the skin.