dermenum® SEBOLINE CLEANSING FACIAL WASH
- thoroughly cleanses and freshens the skin
- regulates sebum production
- prevents acne lesions
- has a positive impact on the natural balance of skin microflora and protects it against excessive development of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria
- reduces the tendency towards comedones and acne lesions
- reduces the visibility of enlarged skin pores
- improves skin tone and reduces shine
- does not cause irritations, discolorations and does not make the skin dry
- based on a delicate, soap-free wash base
- does not make the skin dry
- everyday care and cleansing of oily, combination and prone to acne lesions
- this product may be used as a skin care product during acne treatment
Efficacy of the facial wash has been confirmed in dermatological application tests.
After 4 weeks of using dermenum® seboline facial wash on a regular basis:
- 100% of respondents reported that it does not irritate the skin, does not make it dry and does not cause skin discolorations
- 96% of respondents reported that it improves skin tone and the overall skin look
- 92% of respondents reported that it clearly reduces sebum production
- 92% of respondents reported that it reduces the visibility of enlarged skin pores
- 92% of respondents reported that it noticeably freshens the skin
- 81% of respondents reported that it prevents comedones and acne lesions
Four-week application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory.
dermenum® seboline cleansing facial wash is an innovative skin care product based on Regen7 molecule, which in combination with omega-hydroxy acid, sebacic acid and white willow extract, forms a unique active complex posing positive influence on the condition and the look of oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
A unique active substance. It is present only in dermenum® products.
According to application studies, this is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.
Omega-hydroxy acid and sebacic acid complex
This complex contains a mixture of omega-hydroxy acid (10-hydroxydecanoid acid) and sebacic acid, which regulates functioning of sebaceous glands and reduces excessive sebum production. It reduces the development of comedones and protects against excessive development of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
White willow extract
This extract is a source of natural salicylic acid and flavonoids. It is famous for its toning, delicately exfoliating and purifying properties. It fights Propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
Use every morning and every evening. Apply small amount of facial wash on wet face and massage delicately until it foams. Avoid the eye area. Rinse with water. After drying the skin apply a normalizing toning lotion and then a properdermenum® seboline care product.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial effects, it is also highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermenum® seboline products on a regular basis.
In order to reduce oily, combination and acne-prone skin issues, it is crucial to follow certain general recommendations as far as caring for this type of skin is concerned. It is essential to:
- wash your face with warm water and use washing preparations that regulate the sebum production and protect the skin against excessive development of Propionibacterium acnes. These products should not cause irritations and should not make the skin dry (these should be alcohol-free preparations),
- remove impurities and make-up on a regular basis with the use of preparations, which do not disturb the physiological pH of the skin (excessively alkaline pH supports the development of bacteria),
- do not use regular soaps, as they can cause excessive skin dryness and can pose a negative influence on the pH of the skin,
- do not dry the skin excessively, as this increases sebum production by sebaceous glands
- do not remove comedones by yourself, as this results in irritations and inflammations,
- as far as deep cleansing (removing dead skin cells) is concerned, use enzymatic peelings or peelings with fine and regular particle size in order to avoid skin irritations,
- use light moisturising and matt creams, anticipated for oily and acne prone skin, which regulate the sebaceous glands, inhibit the activity of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria (bacteria responsible for the development of acne lesions) and they do not clog hair follicles,
- pay particular attention to make-up products, as these should be light and non-comedogenic (these products should not clog hair follicles).