Hair loss and dietary supplements
If you want to enjoy beautiful, healthy hair, care should be taken both during daily hair care as well as with providing the appropriate amount of necessary nutrients. Good-looking hair is a very important part of the look and influence your well-being. The problem begins when the hair falls out in excessive amounts, becomes weak and loses its healthy look. Such situation should not be ignored. The causes may be varied and numerous. One is nutrients, micro- and macroelements deficiency. This state may be associated with drastic diets (during weight loss), malnutrition or unhealthy habits (smoking, drinking). Unfortunately, it is not easy to clearly define the nutrient the body is lacking, so diet should be balanced with qualitatively and quantitatively appropriate contents of protein, fats, carbohydrates, micro- and macroelements and vitamins. They are not only the source of substances that build the structure of a hair, but are also essential for the proper functioning of enzymes responsible for the proper functioning of skin cells.
The most important ones include:
- B group vitamins (B6, B2, B1 and B12), which are involved in the metabolism of fats,carbohydrates and proteins (including keratin),
- vitamin C, which is a coenzyme necessary for the formation of collagen, acts as an antioxidant and protects against free radicals,
- vitamin E, which dilates the capillaries that supply hair follicles with nutrients and protects skin and hair from free radicals
- biotin, preventing hair loss and participating in growth and regeneration of hair,
- pantothenic acid, which is involved in metabolic processes and has moisturizing properties,
- silicon, which plays a very important role in the formation of keratin and collagen, thus contributing to growth and regeneration of hair and nails
- zinc, which stimulates synthesis of keratin and is essential to proper hair cell division
These elements should be provided in natural products. However, it is not always possible to provide all the essential nutrients in food. In this case, multicomponent dietary supplements, such as dermenum® complex, being a concentrated source of nutrients strengthening hair, are the right answer.
- helps maintain healthy hair, skin and nails
- improves hair nourishment from the inside