dermenum® PROFESSIONAL brightening treatment with vitamin C 23% and hyaluronic acid
- brightens discolourations
- improves the firmness of the skin
- reduces wrinkles
- product suitable for every type of skin, especially for skin with discolourations and uneven tone
- recommended for dull, fatigued skin with visible signs of ageing, exposed to the risk of oxidant stress and requiring revitalisation
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests
- reduces and brightens discolourations and evens out skin tone
- restores youthful glow and radiance
- slows down the ageing process, leaving the skin smoother and reducing the visibility of wrinkles
- moisturises the skin and improves its firmness and elasticity
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, ISOAMYL LAURATE, ASCORBIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CERA ALBA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SILICA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, TRIOLEIN, GLYCERYL DIOLEATE, AQUA, BHT.
Use once a day, preferably in the evening. Apply a small amount of the product onto the well-cleansed skin of the face, neck and decollate Avoid the eye area. Gently rub it into your skin. The product contains a high concentration of vitamin C and can cause a tingling sensation or skin redness. If the sensations are too strong, they can be neutralised by mixing the treatment with another cream or serum during application. The duration of the treatment should not be longer than 4-6 weeks.
Perform a skin test on a small area of the skin before the first use of the product. We do not recommend combining the treatment with other products based on alcohol or with high concentrations of: vitamin C, AHA and BHA acids, niacinamide or retinoids. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Stop the treatment in case of persistent irritation. During the treatment and one week after finishing it, use sun creams with high UVA/UVB filters (at least SPF 30) and limit the exposure to the sun.
Do not use in case of: sensitive, allergic and capillary skin, rosacea, skin inflammations, oral treatment with retinoids.
BEFORE STARTING THE TREATMENT, READ THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND WARNINGS.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry and dark place.