dermenum® PROFESSIONAL acid peeling AHA 30% | BHA 2%
- cleanses and smooths the skin
- brightens discolourations
- reduces skin imperfections
- product with strong exfoliating properties, suitable for every skin type, especially for skin with imperfections and prone to acne, discolourations and uneven texture that requires smoothening
- improves the general appearance and condition of the skin
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests
- cleanses the skin and reduces the visibility of pores
- provides an immediate skin-smoothing effect and fills fine lines
- reduces sebum production and skin imperfections
- evens out the tone of the skin, restoring its radiant and youthful look
AQUA, GLYCOLIC ACID, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PROPANEDIOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PANTHENOL, DAUCUS CAROTA SATIVA ROOT EXTRACT, POLYDEXTROSE, DEXTRIN, AMYLOPECTIN, NIACINAMIDE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, TASMANNIA LANCEOLATA FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT, POLYSORBATE 20, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, ANTHOCYANINS.
Apply no more than once a week in the evening onto dry, well-cleansed skin. Do not use on wet skin. Apply the peeling with fingertips onto the skin of the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, lips and sides of the nose (you can protect these areas by putting a greasy cream or petroleum jelly on them). Leave the product on the skin for no more than 10 minutes. Rinse the skin thoroughly with water and gently dry without rubbing it. After the use of the peeling, it is recommended to apply the toner, which restores the natural pH of the skin, and then a moisturising cream. The duration of the treatment should not be longer than 4–6 weeks.
Warnings: Perform a skin test on a small area of the skin before the first use of the product. We do not recommend combining the peeling with other products based on alcohol, acids (e.g. AHA, BHA, glycolic acid) or retinoids. Do not use after applying a self-tanner or on irritated or damaged skin. Stop the treatment in case of persistent irritation. AHA and BHA acids increase skin sensitivity to sunlight. Do not use the product in periods of strong sunlight. During the treatment and one week after finishing it, use sun creams with high UVA/UVB filters (at least SPF 30) and limit the exposure to the sun. Avoid mechanical irritation of the skin (e.g. rubbing it with a towel, using a mechanical peeling) and high temperatures (e.g. in a sauna).
Do not use in case of: pregnancy and breastfeeding, sensitive, allergic, scaly and capillary skin, rosacea, skin inflammations, oral treatment with retinoids.
BEFORE STARTING THE TREATMENT, READ THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND WARNINGS.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry and dark place.