dermenum® PROFESSIONAL brightening face toner with vitamin C
- reduces discolourations
- cleanses and refreshes
- product suitable for every type of skin, especially for skin with discolourations and uneven tone
- recommended for dull, fatigued skin with signs of ageing, exposed to the risk of oxidant stress and requiring revitalisation
- prepares the skin for the next phases of skin care, improving its condition and reducing imperfections
Efficacy confirmed by dermatological tests
- removes impurities and dead skin cells, leaving the skin smooth
- cleanses and provides an immediate effect of refreshed and brightened skin
- reduces discolourations and brightens the skin, evening out its tone and restoring its glow
- moisturises and softens the skin
- revitalises dull and fatigued skin
AQUA, CITRUS GRANDIS FRUIT EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, ASCORBIC ACID, POLYSORBATE 20, CITRUS AURANTIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, CITRUS AURANTIUM AMARA FRUIT EXTRACT, MENTHA ARVENSIS EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, FERULIC ACID, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CAFFEINE, SODIUM CITRATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Use in the morning and in the evening on well-cleansed skin. Moisten a cotton pad with the toner and gently wipe the skin of the face, neck and decollete, avoiding the eye area. Then, apply the moisturising cream.
Perform a skin test on a small area of the skin before the first use of the product. We do not recommend combining the toner with other products based on alcohol, acids (e.g. AHA, BHA, glycolic acid) or retinoids. Do not use on irritated or damaged skin. Stop the treatment in case of persistent irritation. During the treatment, use sun creams with high UVA/UVB filters (at least SPF 30) and limit the exposure to sunlight.
Do not use in case of: sensitive, allergic and capillary skin, rosacea, skin inflammations, oral treatment with retinoids.
BEFORE STARTING THE TREATMENT, READ THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE AND WARNINGS.
- Store at room temperature, in a dry and dark place.