dermenum® VITALINE CREAMY FACIAL WASH GEL
- effectively cleanses and refreshes the skin
- soothes and moisturizes
- ensures natural pH
- does not destroy the natural hydrolipidic film of the epidermis
- protects the skin from irritations and dryness
- thanks to its creamy texture it nourishes and firms the epidermis
- softens, smoothes and tones the skin
- does not dry the skin
- does not cause skin tightening
- Everyday cleansing and make-up removal for mature and sensitive skin of the face and neck, with a tendency towards drying and with visibly lower firmness and elasticity.
- Appropriate for people with sensitive eyes.
Efficacy of the wash gel has been confirmed in dermatological application tests.
After 3 weeks of the regular use of the dermenum® vitalinecreamy wash gel:
- the skin feels soft and nice to touch in 100% of respondents
- does not dry the skin in 100% of respondents
- effectively removes make-up in 95% of respondents
- protects the skin from irritations in 95% of respondents
- has soothing properties in 80% of respondents
Three-week application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory.
dermenum® vitaline creamy wash gel is an innovative product developed on the basis of Regen7 molecule, which in combination with Wakame algae and ceramides forms a unique active complex aimed for mature skin care. Gel bases on a delicate washing substance that does not contain soap and maintains physiological pH of the skin.
A unique active substance. It is present only in dermenum® products.
According to application tests, it is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.
Wakame algae extract
Wakame (Undaria Pinnatifida) are brown marine algae, very rich in precious substances for the skin: vitamin (A,C,E and B group), mineral elements (iodine, iron, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganium, copper and zinc), polysaccharides (algin, fucoidan, laminarin) and amino acids. Amino acids in combination with mineral elements and polysaccharides make up a component of a natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which allows for permanent water binding in the skin and prevents transepidermal water loss (TEWL). Thanks to their beneficial ingredients Wakame algae have anti-ageing properties, prevent the skin from elastin loss and smooth wrinkles. They provide the skin with necessary ingredients that nourish and firm the skin. They trigger new collagen production and stimulate fibroblasts responsible for skin regeneration and smoothness. They protect the skin against free radicals.
The complex of ceramides, essential fatty acids and sphingolipids
An active complex, which rejuvenates mature skin, stimulates keratinocytes for production of sphingolipids. It supplements lipid deficiency in the natural lipid film, strengthens protective barrier of the skin. It protects the skin from water loss and hinders the processes of skin ageing.
Complex of plant origin, which constitutes a combination of active ingredients derived from wood fibres (Xylitol), as well as glucose obtained from wheat. This complex reveals strong moisturizing and regenerating properties. It binds water, and hence improves the texture of the epidermis, which limits the transepidermal water loss (TEWL). The complex evokes the synthesis of ceramides and increases the content of glycosoaminoglycans. It strengthens and smoothes the skin.
Cotton seed extract
Oil obtained from cold pressed cotton seeds. It contains essential fatty acids (myristic, palmitic, stearic, oleic, linoleic), which nourish and protect the skin. Cotton seed extract regenerates the epidermis and revitalizes the dermis. It improves the protective barrier of the skin by reducing the deficiency of lipids within the natural hydrolipid layer.
Vitamin E is called the "vitamin of youth". It neutralizes free radicals, which protect multiple cellular mechanisms. This vitamin is not only a natural antioxidant, but it also improves skin flexibility and softness. It regenerates the lipid layer of the epidermis, which improves the ability of the skin to maintain proper humidity. It prevents photo-ageing.
Use every morning and every evening for cleansing and make-up removal of the face and neck, as well as eye area. Apply a small amount of gel on wet face and massage delicately until it foams. Rinse with warm water. Dry the skin and apply a proper dermenum® vitaline cream.
In order to obtain particularly beneficial results it is highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermenum® vitaline products on a regular basis.
As far as mature skin is concerned, it is also advised to:
- use skin care preparations adjusted to the age and demands of the skin, in order to maintain the proper condition of the skin and improve the look of the skin; particular attention should be paid to the eye skin area, which is truly sensitive and susceptible to the loss of firmness;
- thoroughly remove make-up and impurities from the skin, as the accumulation of the above on the skin can cause oxidative stress and may result in accelerating skin ageing processes;
- use properly selected skin care and cleansing preparations delicate for the eyes, which additionally do not weaken the natural hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis, and do not leave the skin irritated or dry;
- nourish and moisturize the skin on regular basis by using creams with antioxidants along with active ingredients that regenerate the skin and prevent wrinkles;
- use day creams with UVA/UVB filters, which protect the skin of the face against solar radiation and photo-ageing;
- maintain a healthy and balanced diet, providing natural antioxidants and nutrients, essential for proper functioning of the skin; in case of poor diet it is advisable to implement compound dietary supplements, such as dermenum® complex
- quit smoking, which has a considerable impact on skin ageing processes, as well as on the overall look and colour of the skin.