dermenum® COLOR CARE CONDITIONER
- strengthens and regenerates the hair
- makes the hair smooth and shiny
- leaves the hair soft and pleasant to touch
- makes detangling easier
- nourishing and strengthening treatment for weak hair and excessive hair loss caused by hair dyeing
The efficacy of the dermenum® COLOR CARE conditioner was confirmed by dermatological tests.
After 4 weeks of regular use, the dermenum® color care conditioner:
- significantly moisturises the hair according to 93%*
- makes the hair soft to touch according to 90%*
- makes the hair smooth and improves its condition according to 87%*
- restores the healthy look and shine of the hair, deepening the colour intensity, according to 83%*
- protects the colour of dyed hair from fading according to 70%*
% of respondents who confirmed the efficacy of the conditioner after 4 weeks of regular use. The tests were carried out at an independent testing laboratory.
Regen 7 molecule
A unique active substance.
Physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP metabolite), which improves microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens the hair follicle. It improves its nutrition, and hence extends the life cycle of the hair in anagen phase and stimulates hair growth. Irritation reducing properties of this substance have been proven during application tests (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and maintains a healthy scalp. More »
An ingredient derived from the seeds of the shea tree, rich in A, E and F vitamins and nutritious essential unsaturated fatty acids EUFA.
It helps to maintain a proper level of hair moisture, leaving the hair hydrated. Shea butter restores the shine and elasticity of the hair, protecting it from breakage. It rebuilds the natural protective layer of the hair, making it stronger and regenerating its structure, and It improves the general condition of the hair and prevents it from excessive dryness.
Known as the “youth vitamin”. It is a natural anti-oxidant. Vitamin E has hair nourishing and conditioning properties.
Proteins from quinoa seeds
Rich in amino acids, which penetrate and nourish the hair, improving its general condition. They create a protective film on the hair, reducing the damage caused by external factors. Proteins from quinoa seeds bind water inside the hair and are highly substantive to hair fibres. They refresh the colour of the hair, increase its shine and help to detangle both dry and wet hair, making it easier to style.
Ingredients: AQUA, CETYL ALCOHOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, QUATERNIUM-91, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CETRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, METHYL NIACINAMIDE CHLORIDE, HYDROLYZED QUINOA, DISTEAROYLETHYL DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, PHYTANTRIOL, PARFUM, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TOCOPHEROL, LECITHIN, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, SODIUM NITRATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, HYDRATED SILICA, DISODIUM EDTA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID.
The dermenum® color care conditioner can be used as a part of the everyday hair care routine. Apply a small amount of the conditioner onto wet hair washed with the dermenum® color care We recommend using the conditioner together with the dermenum® color care
- The dermenum® color care conditioner will be an excellent complement to a shampoo from the dermenum® color care line, reducing hair loss and nourishing hair damaged by dyeing. The conditioner should be used after every hair wash.