dermenum® VITALINE REVITALIZING DAY CREAM
- improves skin tension and hydration
- reduces and smoothes wrinkles
- reduces skin dryness and roughness
- soothes irritations
- improves skin firmness and elasticity
- increases the capacity of the skin to maintain proper hydration level
- reduces transepidermal water loss (TEWL)
- improves skin colour
- provides low UVA/UVB protection
- Everyday wrinkle prevention care for mature and sensitive skin of the face and neck, with a tendency towards drying and with visibly lower firmness and elasticity.
Efficacy of the cream has been confirmed in dermatological application tests.
After regular use of thedermenum® vitaline revitalizing day cream:
- 100% of respondents reported soothed irritations
- 97% of respondents reported reduced skin dryness and roughness
- 96% of respondents reported visibly hydrated skin
- 93% of respondents reported smoothed epidermis
- 89% of respondents reported improved skin nourishment
Three-week application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory.
dermenum® vitaline revitalizing day cream is an innovative anti-wrinkle treatment based on the Regen7 molecule, which in combination with Wakame algae and ceramides forms a unique active complex delaying the skin ageing process. It reduces both the deep, as well as superficial wrinkles, it protects the skin against water loss and soothes irritations.
A unique active substance. It is present only in dermenum® products.
According to application tests, it is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.
Wakame algae extract
Wakame (Undaria Pinnatifida) are brown marine algae, very rich in precious substances for the skin: vitamin (A,C,E and B group), mineral elements (iodine, iron, sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, manganium, copper and zinc), polysaccharides (algin, fucoidan, laminarin) and amino acids. Amino acids in combination with mineral elements and polysaccharides make up a component of a natural moisturizing factor (NMF), which allows for permanent water binding in the skin and prevents transepidermal water loss (TEWL). Thanks to their beneficial ingredients Wakame algae have anti-ageing properties, prevent the skin from elastin loss and smooth wrinkles. They provide the skin with necessary ingredients that nourish and firm the skin. They trigger new collagen production and stimulate fibroblasts responsible for skin regeneration and smoothness. They protect the skin against free radicals.
The complex of ceramides, essential fatty acids and sphingolipids
An active complex, which rejuvenates mature skin, stimulates keratinocytes for production of sphingolipids. It supplements lipid deficiency in the natural lipid film, strengthens protective barrier of the skin. It protects the skin from water loss and hinders the processes of skin ageing.
Complex of plant origin, which constitutes a combination of active ingredients derived from wood fibres (Xylitol), as well as glucose obtained from wheat. This complex reveals strong moisturizing and regenerating properties. It binds water, and hence improves the texture of the epidermis, which limits the transepidermal water loss (TEWL). The complex evokes the synthesis of ceramides and increases the content of glycosoaminoglycans. It strengthens and smoothes the skin.
Vitamin E is called the "vitamin of youth". It neutralizes free radicals, which protect multiple cellular mechanisms. This vitamin is not only a natural antioxidant, but it also improves skin flexibility and softness. It regenerates the lipid layer of the epidermis, which improves the ability of the skin to maintain proper humidity. It prevents photo-ageing.
Glycerine is an agent providing highly efficient skin hydration. It protects the lipid layer of the epidermis and limits the TEWL. It also improves the elasticity and softness of the skin.
Emollients are substances acting on the epidermal level (outermost layer of the skin) and ensuring proper skin hydration. By playing the role of a "dressing" protecting the skin against excessive water evaporation from the deeper layers of the skin, they reduce the risk of detrimental external factors penetrating into deep skin layers. They smooth and soften the epidermis. Emollients protect the hydrolipid epidermal layer by reducing the deficiency of lipids, which can frequently be eliminated by soaps or other washing agents.
The following emollients have been used in the dermenum® capiline redness relief night cream: propylheptyl caprylate, isopropyl palmitate, caprylic/capric triglyceride.
Organic UV filters have been used in the dermenum® vitaline revitalizing day cream. These UV filters ensure proper protection against solar radiation.
Apply a small amount of cream every morning and evening on the skin of the face and neck, which has been thoroughly cleansed with a proper dermenum® vitaline preparation. Gently tap and/or massage the cream.
This cream is a perfect make-up base.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial results it is highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermenum® vitaline products on a regular basis.
As far as mature skin is concerned, it is also advised to:
- use skin care preparations adjusted to the age and demands of the skin, in order to maintain the proper condition of the skin and improve the look of the skin; particular attention should be paid to the eye skin area, which is truly sensitive and susceptible to the loss of firmness;
- thoroughly remove make-up and impurities from the skin, as the accumulation of the above on the skin can cause oxidative stress and may result in accelerating skin ageing processes;
- use properly selected skin care and cleansing preparations delicate for the eyes, which additionally do not weaken the natural hydrolipid barrier of the epidermis, and do not leave the skin irritated or dry;
- nourish and moisturize the skin on regular basis by using creams with antioxidants along with active ingredients that regenerate the skin and prevent wrinkles;
- use day creams with UVA/UVB filters, which protect the skin of the face against solar radiation and photo-ageing;
- maintain a healthy and balanced diet, providing natural antioxidants and nutrients, essential for proper functioning of the skin; in case of poor diet it is advisable to implement compound dietary supplements, such as dermenum® complex
- quit smoking, which has a considerable impact on skin ageing processes, as well as on the overall look and colour of the skin.