dermenum® SEBOLINE ANTI-IMPERFECTION ACTIVE GEL
- soothes and smoothes the skin
- regulates sebum secretion
- prevents acne lesions and prevents clogging of sebaceous glands
- has a positive impact on the natural balance of skin microflora and protects it against excessive development of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria
- soothes irritations and reduces the visibility of acne lesions
- normalises the activity of sebaceous glands, without leaving the skin excessively dry
- evens out the skin tone
- leaves the skin feeling truly hydrated
- does not cause irritations or discolorations
- the light form of this hydrogel does not burden the skin and does not clog pores
- everyday care of oily and combination skin prone to acne lesions
- recommended for sensitive skin
- this product may be used as a skin care product during acne treatment
Efficacy of the facial gel has been confirmed in dermatological application tests.
After 4 weeks of using dermenum® seboline anti-imperfection active gel on a regular basis:
- 96% of respondents reported that it reduces sebum production and prevents oily skin
- 87% of respondents reported that it smoothes and soothes the skin
- 86% of respondents reported that it soothes and reduces the amount of acne lesions
- 84% of respondents reported that it improves the overall look of the skin and the skin tone
Four-week application tests have been performed in an independent Research Laboratory.
dermenum® seboline anti-imperfection active gel is an innovative skin care product based on Regen 7 molecule, which in combination with omega-hydroxy acid, sebacic acid and white willow extract, forms a unique active complex posing positive influence on the condition and the look of oily, combination and acne-prone skin.
A unique active substance. It is present only in dermenum® products.
According to application studies, this is a physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP derivative) which prevents the skin from irritations and is beneficial for epidermis (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regenerates the skin and maintains its good condition.
Omega-hydroxy acid and sebacic acid complex
This complex contains a mixture of omega-hydroxy acid (10-hydroxydecanoid acid) and sebacic acid, which regulates functioning of sebaceous glands and reduces excessive sebum production. It reduces the development of comedones and protects against excessive development of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
White willow extract
This extract is a source of natural salicylic acid and flavonoids. It is famous for its toning, delicately exfoliating and purifying properties. It fights Propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
Betaine salicylate has delicate exfoliating as well as anti-bacterial properties and it does not cause skin irritations. It unclogs pores and helps clean comedones. It also reveals soothing and moisturising properties.
Witch hazel water
Witch hazel water has a mild astringent effect and reduces the visibility of pores. It perfectly cleanses and freshens the skin, as well as soothes redness, moisturises and improves skin tone.
Use every evening as well as during the day, depending on individual skin's needs. Apply the gel on skin that has been cleansed and tones with proper dermenum® seboline products. Avoid the eye area. Massage delicately and leave until fully absorbed. Do not rinse.
- In order to obtain particularly beneficial effects, it is also highly recommended to simultaneously use other dermenum® seboline products on a regular basis.
In order to reduce oily, combination and acne-prone skin issues, it is crucial to follow certain general recommendations as far as caring for this type of skin is concerned. It is essential to:
- wash your face with warm water and use washing preparations that regulate the sebum production and protect the skin against excessive development of Propionibacterium acnes. These products should not cause irritations and should not make the skin dry (these should be alcohol-free preparations),
- remove impurities and make-up on a regular basis with the use of preparations, which do not disturb the physiological pH of the skin (excessively alkaline pH supports the development of bacteria),
- do not use regular soaps, as they can cause excessive skin dryness and can pose a negative influence on the pH of the skin,
- do not dry the skin excessively, as this increases sebum production by sebaceous glands
- do not remove comedones by yourself, as this results in irritations and inflammations,
- as far as deep cleansing (removing dead skin cells) is concerned, use enzymatic peelings or peelings with fine and regular particle size in order to avoid skin irritations,
- use light moisturising and matt creams, anticipated for oily and acne prone skin, which regulate the sebaceous glands, inhibit the activity of Propionibacterium acnes bacteria (bacteria responsible for the development of acne lesions) and they do not clog hair follicles,
- pay particular attention to make-up products, as these should be light and non-comedogenic (these products should not clog hair follicles).