dermenum® SEBOCONTROL SHAMPOO
- reduces hair loss
- removes excess sebum from the hair and scalp
- reduces oily hair
- adds volume and lightness to the hair
- has a soothing and relieving effect on the scalp
- protects the scalp against irritation
- does not weigh down and dry out the hair and scalp
- oily hair and scalp
- weak hair and excessive hair loss
- hair without volume and vitality
- sensitive scalp
The efficacy of the dermenum® SEBOCONTROL shampoo was confirmed by dermatological tests.
After 16 weeks of regular use, the dermenum® SEBOCONTROL shampoo:
- reduces oily hair, increasing hair volume and fluffiness according to 97%*
- reduces hair loss according to 100%*
- stimulates and accelerates hair regrowth according to 96%*
- gives a soothing and relieving effect and eliminates scalp itchiness according to 100%*
- effectively cleanses and provides a feeling of long-lasting freshness and lightness according to 100%*
* % of respondents who confirmed the efficacy of the shampoo after 16 weeks of regular use. The tests were carried out at an independent testing laboratory.
The following photos were taken with the ASW (ARAMO SG® ASG 200F) camera and the Dino-Lite Digital Microscope trichoscopy camera to illustrate how the regular use of the dermenum® SEBOCONTROL shampoo strengthens the hair, stimulates new hair to grow and improves the general condition of the hairy scalp.
The sebum on the scalp was also measured with the SM815 sebum meter after 4, 8 and 16 weeks of regular use.
The photographic documentation confirms an improvement in the condition of the scalp and hair strength. There has been a noticeable decrease in excessive scalp flaking and the amount of sebum on the scalp. The hair has also become thicker and stronger:
Regen 7 molecule
A unique active substance.
Physiological active substance of vitamin origin (vitamin PP metabolite), which improves microcirculation of the scalp and strengthens the hair follicle. It improves its nutrition, and hence extends the life cycle of the hair in anagen phase and stimulates hair growth. Irritation reducing properties of this substance have been proven during application tests (Pol. J. Pharmacol., 2003, 55, 109). It regulates the activity of sebaceous glands and maintains a healthy scalp. More »
Horsetail extract– rich in tannins, which have astringent and sebum-regulating effects, improving the condition of oily scalp. The extract normalises the function of the sebaceous glands (stops the scalp from getting too greasy) and reduces the need for frequent hair washing. It also decreases the risk of the appearance of dandruff.
Octopirox is an anti-dandruff and sebum-regulating ingredient. It has a beneficial effect on the balance of skin microflora, reducing the excessive growth of Pityrosporum ovale (Malassezia furfur) yeast, which is responsible for the appearance of dandruff. Octopirox prevents the scalp from excessive flaking and removes dandruff flakes from the stratum corneum and does not dry out the hair and scalp.
Ingredients: AQUA, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, GLYCERYL OLEATE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PIROCTONE OLAMINE, METHYL NIACINAMIDE CHLORIDE, EQUISETUM ARVENSE LEAF EXTRACT, LAURETH-3, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, BENZOIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE.
The dermenum® SEBOCONTROL shampoo can be used as a part of the regular hair wash routine on a daily basis (or every second day). Apply the shampoo onto wet hair and massage thoroughly until foam appears. Leave for approx. 5 min and then rinse thoroughly with water. The shampoo can be used on a regular basis
- We recommend using the shampoo together with a product intended for topical use on the scalp from the dermenum® or the dermenum® men lines (e.g. gel, lotion, ampoule treatment). It is highly recommended to complement the hair strengthening treatment with a selected conditioner from the dermenum® line and the dermenum® complex dietary supplement.